Federal Tax Credit Edit
- Windows, doors, and skylights purchased on or after June 1, 2009 must have U-factor and Solar Heat Gain Coefficient (SHGC) ratings of 0.30 or less. These ratings must be certified by the National Fenestration Rating Council (NFRC). Look for the NFRC label. NFRC is the only federally recognized organization for determining the energy performance of windows, doors and skylights. Please see the NFRC website  for information concerning product performance.
Energy Trust of Oregon Edit
- Follow these easy steps to get cash back for your energy-saving windows:
- Step 1 - Establish your eligibility.
- Step 2 - Select a contractor to install your windows.
- Step 3 - Select your second energy saving improvement and have it installed within 120 days of your window installation.
- Step 4 - Submit your incentive application materials.